The chamber music duo that is Violinist Jochen Narciss-Sing and guitarist Veet Jürgen Ohnemus have created a stimulating, vibrant, and eclectic combination of interpretations of well known classical, rock, and jazz pieces.|
Recommend tracks: 1, 6, 9
1)* (2:50) Violin starts, joined by classical guitar. Light and fun.
2) (3:38) Slow contemplative guitar, later joined by wistful violin.
3) (4:02) Upbeat jazz feel start, then slow interlude, later picking up pace again.
4) (4:29) Playful intro. More classically influenced.
5) (4:08) Slow and plaintive.
6)* (3:20) Great interpretation of a classic by Django Reinhardt
7) (2:50) Slow guitar, joined by slow violin
8) (4:33) Laid back version of Bohemian Rhapsody
9)* (5:15) Guitar starts. Spanish/flamenco influenced improvisation.
10) (3:55) Guitar starts, with violin covering vocals.
11) (3:19) Spanish/tango feeling.