|Bear In Heaven / I Love You, It's Cool|
|Add Date:||2012-04-07|| ||Pull Date:||2012-06-09|| |
|Week Ending:||27 May||20 May||13 May||6 May||29 Apr||22 Apr||15 Apr|
Synth-based rock with some roots in garage rock. Standout tracks: 2, 5, 7. FCCs 4, 7 (possibly, if “bitch” is considered to be a violation)|
1) Idle Heart (3:49): Upbeat, spacy
**2) The Reflection of You (4:19): Midtempo, lots of synth.
3) Noon Moon (3:46): synthy, but with a much more indie sound than the previous track.
4) Sinful Nature (5:13): FCC VIOLATION: “fuck” at 2:10. Airy, slow song with a lot going on instrumentally.
**5) Cool Light (4:11): Spacy feel with garage influences. Starts slow but then speeds up a tad.
6) Kiss Me Crazy (3:24): Midtempo, synth-heavy
**7) World of Freakout (4:26): FCC WARNING: “Bitch” at 3:36 and 3:46. Cool drumbeat and great use of synth create a solid tune.
8) Warm Water (4:22): Synths are more classically utilized to create a sort of ‘70s or ‘80s feel.
9) Space Remains (4:18): Spacy
10) Sweetness & Sickness (6:15): slow, airy. Less synth in the foreground than in other songs on the album. Feels like a more distorted version of the xx.