|Add Date:||2012-05-12|| ||Pull Date:||2012-07-15|| ||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||15 Jul||8 Jul||1 Jul||17 Jun||10 Jun||3 Jun||27 May||20 May|
16 songs in 15 minutes—yep, this is definitely Keith Morris. Pissed OFF!, piss-raw, punk as fuck aggression straight from the masters (also featuring members of Red Kross, Rocket from the Crypt). Remember when you first heard Circle Jerks and “Everything Went Black” era Black Flag, how you were so overwhelmed by the primal energy that you punched a brick wall, and everyone at school thought you were psycho ‘cause you had scabs on your knuckles for weeks? Yeah. Fuck yeah. (P.S. Not a true anecdote. Well, okay, it was a tree, not a wall. Shut up.)|
RIYL early 80s SoCal hardcore; nostalgia for the most violent aspects of hormonal angst.. All songs great; none longer than 90 seconds. FCCs: 4, 11, 15
1. Immediate, in-your-face, raging
2. Snotty, wry and abrasive. Smash your face into concrete.
3. Relatively midpaced, still ripping your face to bits.
4. FCC “head off your ass” rabid, raving, total Circle Jerks style throwback
5. Catchy cockrock’nroll compressed and punkified. Furious, relentless.
6. Even angrier, moshpit anthem. You can almost feel the leather and sweat suffocating you.
7. Apocalyptic. Stooges on speed.
8. Midpaced angry fuckyou punk
9. Rapid, manic tempo. Avoid if you have high blood pressure.
10. Dark Wipers-esque rock dirge crescendos into massive bulldozer destruction.
11. Happy-go-lucky but still pissed Huntington Beach style hardcore. FCC “shit”
12. Pummeling minute-long anthem of angst. Crank this while punching a hole in a wall that you’re pretending is your significant other.
13. Midpaced, dark and metallic, but very brief and urgent.
14. Rushed, breathless, insistent pissed-off-ness.
15. FCC “grab your ass” short angry song about how some guy is an asshole.
16. Short,fast&loud. Brief cock-rock shredding.