|Bardo Pond / Cypher Documents I|
|Add Date:||2014-05-16|| ||Pull Date:||2014-07-18|| |
|Week Ending:||20 Jul||29 Jun||22 Jun||15 Jun||8 Jun||1 Jun||25 May|
RIYL: Carlton Melton, J. Spaceman & Kid Millions, Acid Mother's Temple, Hash Jar Tempo, Jessamine, Wooden Shjips
Originally released in 2005. Distortion. Guitars. Minimal fuzzed out vocals. Meditative stoner psych rock. Experimental. Almost sleepwalking. Like!
1. (7:35) Most traditional track on album. Bit of fuzzed-out, muffled male vocals.
2. (4:54) Darker. Guitar feedback. Pulsing.
3. (5:35) Single guitar and fuzzy buzzy strings.
4. (6:22) Echoey. Guitar chords slowly strummed.
5. (6:48) Fast. Feedback. "Acid burnt."
6. (13:01) Wandering up and down scales. Layering of instruments. Last 2 mins sound like guitar string chimes.
7. (31:10) Drums and echoey guitars. Sounds like bar slide echoes. Slow and chants of female fuzzed vocals, last 3:20 mins.