|Add Date:||2014-05-30|| ||Pull Date:||2014-08-01|| |
|Week Ending:||27 Jul||20 Jul||13 Jul||6 Jul||22 Jun||15 Jun||8 Jun|
Beckah Shae/Champion/Shae Shoc Records |
Champion was produced by Jack Shocklee. Together, Shae and Shocklee, have created an album full of innovative, popular, & passionate music & lyrics, which is comprised of a dubstep and dance pop styles with much, synth., and other electronic beats that will undoubtedly get your adrenaline going and make you want to dance! Album features duets with gospel music greats Crystal Lewis, Eric Dawkins, and Israel Houghton and rapper T-Bone. Vocals: Compare to Katy Perry, Rhianna, Misty Edwards, and Natasha Bedingfield. No FCCS. Reviewed by Ebony of LJH. Best tracks: 1, 2, 13, 14.
1) 3:58 Fast tempo w/computerized sounds with intense dub step/house music/echoic foundation.
2) 3:40 Fast tempo comprised of a synth. and dub step beat/pulsating effect. Ends 4 seconds early
3) 3:33 Fast tempo dance music with drum & bass throughout. Ends 5 seconds early.
4) 3:37 Medium tempo with serious synth. & electronic drum/bass/percussion. Female vocal with male rapper. Ends 5 seconds early. Feat. Rap legend, T Bone.
5) 3:02 Medium/Fast tempo with slight syncopation & smooth piano breaks throughout. Ends 5 seconds early.
6) 4:13 Medium/Fast tempo with extreme synth. and echoic male/female vocals throughout. Ends 5 seconds early. Feat. Israel Houghton.
7) 3:46 Medium tempo with heavy bass/drums incorporating synth. tones & tambourine sprinkled throughout. Ends seven seconds early.
8) 4:25 Medium tempo with crazy synth & percussion sound. Seriously smooth! Ends 5 seconds early. Feat. Eric Dawkins.
9) 3:36 Medium tempo with keyboard & drums throughout. Ends 7 seconds early.
10) 3:45 Medium tempo with deep percussion & electronic noises sprinkled in nicely. Ends 7 seconds early. Feat. Crystal Lewis.
11) 3:39 Medium tempo with smooth, serene percussion & keyboard. Ends 7 seconds early. Feat. Joy & Grace.
12) 3:32 Medium/Slow tempo with piano/keyboard & some syncopation of sounds with percussion. Ends 10 seconds early.
13) 3:21 Medium/slow tempo w/ serene voice singing beautifully. Various keyboard sounds creating a peaceful mood. Ends 9 seconds early.
14) 4:41 David Thulin Remix of number 3. Upbeat sound with major syncopation/dub-step/percussion. Chalk full of sounds! Ends 6 seconds early.
15) Jack Shocklee Remix of number 4. Similar upbeat, dub-step, dance music, techno feel! Beckah raps on this track! Ends 6 seconds early. Feat. Rap artist, Canon