|Profligate / Finding The Floor|
|Add Date:||2016-02-21|| ||Pull Date:||2016-04-24|| ||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||17 Apr||10 Apr||20 Mar||13 Mar||6 Mar||28 Feb|
Video-gamey, synthy, repetitive beats with creepy-as-all effects. Like Halloween in a disc. If you want your driving listeners to think the cops are behind them, play this record. RIYL Juno Reactor. FCC clean. Recommended tracks: 2, 3, 7, 10.|
1. (4:34) Plodding beat with a wobbly synth that’ll rattle your thoughts.
2. (5:07) Brain-melting industrial siren jam.
3. (6:39) Screams over entranced vocals. Uptempo with something of a melody.
4. (6:25) High hat constantly tapping with a synthy non-melody.
5. (5:39) Head-bobber with a repetitive high-pitched electronic tweet.
6. (4:42) Clappy effect with a synthy beat reminiscent of early 90s printer sounds. Spacey theremin-esque whale song in the second half.
7. (4:31) Creepy giggles on top of a relatively pleasant instrumental interlude. Builds into industrial grind.
8. (8:08) Mantra-repeating male voice over a nonthreatening backbeat until about 5 minutes in, when there’s a mini-break. Feels long.
9. (4:58) Final stage video game pressure music. Repetitive beat that brings up the stress level in minor key. Electric organ break towards the end.
10. (6:18) Easy listening relative to the other tracks. Synthy riff that might appeal to the less adventurous out there.