This electropop band from NZ got their fame touring with Lourde. Their style is light, ethereal, gentle, easy, calming, blending together, indistinguishable. The tracks are minimalist, featuring synth, drums, and airy vocals.|
RIYL Keep Shelly in Athens, TEEN, M83, Jessy Lanza
Recommended tracks: 3, 5, 7, 8
1. (3:04) A delicate track with a surprise swell toward the end.
2. (3:52) Female and male vox back and forth over a drum pad-heavy mid/uptempo backbeat.
3. (3:15) Spacey, chimey synths with catchy, fast-paced lyrics sung by female vox.
4. (2:58) Acoustic guitar ballad going back-and-forth between F and M.
5. (3:32) Twinkly vocals over a synth line that builds warmly throughout the track.
6. (4:26) Mid/uptempo twinkling, wishful thinking of a past time. Female vox hitting those delicate high notes.
7. (3:04) Acoustic, twangy verses punctuated by a deep, bassy chorus full of feedback.
8. (3:49) Bright, energetic, uptempo!
9. (2:47) Midtempo with modulated female vox, echoey.
10. (3:19) A minor-key, melancholy end with violins.