|Add Date:||2017-01-24|| ||Pull Date:||2017-03-28|| ||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||12 Feb||5 Feb||29 Jan|
|Add Date:||2016-11-23|| ||Pull Date:||2017-01-22|| ||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||4 Dec|
(Released by: Eilean Records)
Reviewed by BravoMarco
Barcelona based artist Alex Alarcōn has produced an ambient experimental master class. Classical elements & field recordings all combining wonderfully with a droney underbelly. Deeply relaxing for any time of day or night. A delight to listen to.
Similar to: Rafael Anton Irisarri, Hakobune
All good. Loving 3
No FCC’s (Instrumentals)
1) Medicina 01 (4.33) Slow & pensive. Waves of atmospherics.
2) Medicina 02 (5.07) Lighter shades pushing through.
3) Medicina 03 (6.39) Darker intro leads to a quiet classic film noir soundtrack.
4) Medicina 04 (7.22) Organ like drone leading the way.
5) Medicina 05 (5.16) More repetitive, mellower Steve Reich sounds. Delicate fade.
6) Medicina 06 (6.35) Harsher start leads to a lovely sound-scape. Changes emphasis towards the latter stages.
7) Medicina 07 (5.30) Grittier drone to finish.