|Delt, Morgan / Phase Zero|
|Add Date:||2017-02-15|| ||Pull Date:||2017-04-19|| |
|Week Ending:||19 Mar||12 Mar||5 Mar||26 Feb||19 Feb|
Gauzy west coast psych. Recorded in Topanga Canyon. Dreamy multi-tracked vocals, phased guitars, echo and haze.|
Related: Jacco Gardner, Mild High Club, Rose Windows
1. (4:13) ** I Don’t Wanna See What’s Happening Outside—Light, cheery. Like early Girls crossed with Wilco. Crowd sounds in the last 40 seconds.
2. (2:48) **** The System of 1000 Lies—Weighty, Eastern-influenced psych.
3. (3:00) *** Another Person—Relaxed, dreamy. Floating on a magic carpet through the cosmos.
4. (3:46) Sun Powers—Faster, with frantic electronic sounds. Long one-minute fade with some skittering noise.
5. (3:31) The Age of the Birdman—Slow, ambling, dreamy. 40-second ambient fade.
6. (3:53) ** Mssr. Monster—Pretty, drifting sections switch off with driving psych.
7. (3:11) ** A Gun Appears—Warm, languid, sunny guitars.
8. (4:31) ** The Lowest of the Low—More ambient, with hallucinatory vocals and drifting bass.
9. (5:16) **** Escape Capsule—Creative tabla and guitar textures. Dreamy.
10. (5:11) *** Some Sunsick Day—Crunchy electric guitars and rainbow flairs. Steadily gets softer in the last minute.