|Sleater-Kinney / Live In Paris|
|Add Date:||2017-02-22|| ||Pull Date:||2017-04-26|| |
|Week Ending:||26 Mar||19 Mar||12 Mar||5 Mar||26 Feb|
Indie rawk. Live recording of Sleater-Kinney’s performance on March 20th, 2015 at La Cigale in Paris. Includes tracks from almost all of their albums, with a strong representation from their latest LP No Cities to Love. Consistently great throughout.|
Related: Ex Hex, Screaming Females, Sub Pop
1. (4:09) Price Tag—Fast, pounding.
2. (3:59) * Oh!—Sweeping, melodic, pretty.
3. (4:24) * What’s Mine is Yours—Fierce, raw. Breaks down midway into something starker.
4. (3:34) A New Wave—Howling, bass-driven jam.
5. (2:34) * Start Together—Dark, visceral, intense guitars.
6. (3:12) * No Cities to Love—Fast, driving, epic.
7. (3:07) Surface Envy—Angry, sludgy.
8. (2:36) * I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone—Yelps, greatness.
9. (2:48) Turn It On—Propulsive, chiming, entropic.
10. (5:16) * Entertain—Minimalist garage feel with military drumming.
11. (4:30) * Jumpers—Crowd favorite. Gorgeous chiming guitar refrain.
12. (4:08) Dig Me Out—Urgent, more punk. Last minute is just crowd interaction.
13. (3:18) * Modern Girl—The classic! Clear riffs and harmonica.