|Add Date:||2017-03-15|| ||Pull Date:||2017-05-17|| |
|Week Ending:||16 Apr||9 Apr||2 Apr|
Sun-tinged garage rock. The kind that’s been left out in the sun, has turned brown and started sprouting little white hairs. A lot of it sounds similar so you should probably listen for yourself to find what you prefer. This album does NOT have layers. Lyrics have plenty of reverb and guitars are fuzzy. I believe this is the first album released from ExSage. RIYL: The Kills, The Darts, New Madrid. Recommended*|
1. (3:37) Tripwire – Somewhat repetitive, standard garage rock with some male and female duet vocals. Made me a little sleepy, craving onions.
2. (3:24) Bad Seed Baby – Upbeat and louder, woke me from my lucid slumber. Driving with female vocals.
3. (3:25) Ramble* – Mostly the same with male vocals and a bit more intricate drum beat. Drums and the chorus made this one for me.
4. (3:59) Love Me Doom – More of the same, but lyrics I can get behind.
5. (3:58) Evil* – More gloomy lyrics with more rock in the garage.