|Add Date:||2017-08-10|| ||Pull Date:||2017-10-12|| |
|Week Ending:||24 Sep||17 Sep||10 Sep||13 Aug|
Well Worn is the debut EP by Melbourne duo Kllo. 21st century R&B sounds meets late 20th century electro-pop beats. Playful rhythmic structures, contemporary vocal styles, and glossy melodies. |
RIYL: Yumi Zouma, Kelela, Woodes, Rüfüs Du Sol and Electric Youth.
Recommended Tracks: 2, 3, 4
1. (3:37) Walls To Build – Current state of pop. Slick. Medium tempo.
2. (3:56) **Bolide – Medium-up tempo piece with R&B influences. Peligroso pop.
3. (3:55) *Sense – Medium tempo recording with soulful vocals and a continuous computer generated beat. It reminds me of The XX.
4. (4:16) 8On My Name – Another playful piece here. Dramatic. Slow tempo.
5. (4:30) Don't Be The One – Why not another ballad? Vivid.