|Chicago Gospel Keyboard Masters / Lift Me Up|
|Add Date:||2017-03-28|| ||Pull Date:||2017-05-30|| ||Charts:||Blues|
|Week Ending:||4 Jun||28 May||7 May||23 Apr||9 Apr||2 Apr|
Can I get an Amen? Masters of gospel blues go to town with solid|
performances and non-stop flair. True to the art form but with great energy and an obvious love for the material. Play it all, dearies.
1. Fast finger-snapping blues gospel boogie.
2. Low down, w/powerful vocals. So good.
3. Mostly midtempo w/great piano/B3 striding. Oh hell yea.
4. Downtempo testimony, warm and restrained but heartfelt.
5. Upbeat revival jam, so good.
6. Delicious vocals in a midtempo hallelujah song of praise.
7. Relaxed old-time gospel stride.
8. Slow and rich blend of vocals & keys.
9. Classic folk gospel hymn gets a modern pick up. So good!
10. Slow & reverent w/gently lyrical arrangement.
11. Downtempo at first, picks up into a light swing. Great keys.
12. Slow w/soaring female vocals.
13. Downtempo w/a nicely unpredictable arrangement.
14. Upbeat, instantly catchy gospel hand-clapping joy.