|Castlecomer / All Of The Noise|
|Add Date:||2017-04-05|| ||Pull Date:||2017-06-07|| |
|Week Ending:||28 May||14 May||7 May||30 Apr||23 Apr||16 Apr||9 Apr|
“All of the Noise” Castlecomer|
Indie pop boy band with dominant guitar melodies from Sydney, Australia. They are comprised of 2 brothers, 2 cousins, and a best friend. Lead singer Bede wrote 50 songs in 6 months for this album, finally crafting the 5 that made it on the album. Characterized by their upbeat tempos, consistent drum beats, and centricity of guitar. Draws upon some of the angsty feels of FOB and Blink, along with the indie pop vibe of The Ready Set and the guitar melodies of Two Door Cinema Club.
— Kayla C
RIYL Fall Out Boy, The Ready Set, Two Door Cinema Club, Blink-182.
Recommended: 3, 2. No FCCs.
1) (3:57) Fire Alarm — Angsty indie rock vibe with heavy guitar. Catchy.
2) * (3:47) The Noise — Uptempo alternative pop feel. Whimsical male vocals. Some interesting, low-key harmonies.
3) ** (3:08) Judy — Alternative. Darker. Guitar and vocals blend into one sound.
4) (3:14) Get in Line — Equal parts indie rock and pop. Repetitive lyrics.
5) (3:11) Escapism — Alternative indie rock. Mid tempo. Has an anthem feel.