|Psirens & Slow Proteo / Mountain Music|
|Add Date:||2017-05-25|| ||Pull Date:||2017-07-27|| ||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||23 Jul||16 Jul||9 Jul||2 Jul||25 Jun||11 Jun||4 Jun||28 May|
Psirens & Slow Proteo|
Reviewed by BravoMarco
Psirens’ vocals (Paris Mancini) – Slow Proteo’s beats, nice collaboration of upbeat Indy poppy electronica with an ambient edge. Dreamy vocals are a delight on this release out of Santa Fe.
Like: Temple Invisible, Soapkills, The Glove
Track 5 is real quality
1) STARS (6.35) Affected a-cappella style to start & then in with the bright & breezy electro pop.
2) Falling (4.27) Slightly darker feel with this mid paced track.
3) MTN MSC (3.34) Low-key experimental quality with whisper vocals that gets overtaken by the energetic synths towards the conclusion.
4) theMotions (3.22) All round much busier track with a steady pulse driving it forward.
5) Ramblin’ Man (5.26) Classy vocals shining through on this cover. Slow moving & passionate. The gravelly restrained wall of sound works perfectly. Not quite Diamanda Galas, but towards that direction.