|Moreland, John / Big Bad Luv|
|Add Date:||2017-06-01|| ||Pull Date:||2017-08-03|| ||Charts:||Country/Bluegrass|
|Week Ending:||25 Jun||18 Jun||11 Jun||4 Jun|
|DJ McGriddle & Kray Bae Bae|
Big Bad Luv Review|
AMERICANA ; SINGER-SONGWRITER. Recorded in Arkansas, these are some of the most incredible lyrics I have heard--like poetry. Very raw, soulful, and authentic. Each song tells a story and there are some great choruses. Enjoy this one. FCC's on 1 & 8.
1. Sallisaw Blue // 3:57 // *****Mid; incredible vocals, amazing chorus, great lyrics. FCC WARNING, hope to get Radio Edit soon.
2. Old Wounds // 4:12 // ****Slow; great lyrics, melancholy and deep; a love song of sorts.
3. Every Kind of Wrong // 4:31 // **Mid; Great lyrics of a dark love story
4. Love is Not an Answer // 5:28 // *****Slow; exceptional lyrics; uplifting and complicated love song; great background instrumentals
5. Lies I Chose to Believe // 3:41 // **slow; sad and melancholy; reflective with its beautiful lyrics; redemptive
6. Amen, So Be It // 3:07 // ***Mid; Catchy and relatable chorus; great lyrics, of course because all of his songs have them!
7. No Glory in Regret // 4:57 // *****Slow; folky; beautiful; great lyrics that really have time to sink in in the melancholy tone of the song; beautiful acoustic guitar; really meaningful song!
8. Ain't We Gold // 4:01 // FCC WARNING ***Mid; Great chorus--"It's a good good thing, I got you."
9. Slow Down Easy // 4:55 // *****Slow; Great catchy chorus; melancholy; romantic; a song for those who have been through a lot, or love someone who has.
10. It Don't Suit Me (Like Before) // 3:39 // **Mid; great lyrics about a rejuvenating romance.
11. Latchkey Kid // 4:20 // **Slow; great lyrics that tell a story