|Various Artists / Amazing Grace - Listener's Circle Vol. 19|
|Add Date:||2017-10-22|| ||Pull Date:||2017-12-24|| ||Charts:||Blues|
|Week Ending:||19 Nov||5 Nov|
12 different versions of Amazing Grace. A surprising variety of moods, sounds, and renditions. Everything from an a capella moan from what sounds like a 100 year old woman to a pass-the-plate hymn from a revivial meeting.|
1. Guitar leading wailing male voice. Down deep.
*2. Soaring a capella female gospel. Powerful & heartfelt.
3. Spoken intro. Piano leading into Applachian gospel choir.
*4. Guitar then male voice. Great emotion.
*5. Cool & quirky vocal duet. Muffled guitar.
6. A capella male vocal harmonies. Slow.
*7. Sounds like a 70s love song.
8. Slow, almost slurred vocals w/halting strings.
*9. Children chorus a capella version sung in Cherokee & English.
10. Old time guitar, male voice. Rather traditional.
*11. Guitar and male/female duet. Back porch gospel sound.
12. Piano and male voice, churchy hymn. Testifying.