|Tatira / Light Will Disappear, The|
|Add Date:||2018-02-23|| ||Pull Date:||2018-04-27|| ||Charts:||RPM/Electronica, Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||11 Mar||25 Feb|
The Light Will Disappear is an album by New Bedford, Massachusetts musician Tatira. Twenty-first century techno that is sometimes part ambient, sometimes part dark electro – depending on the track. Most recordings end abruptly except compositions #3, 7 & 8 which fade away. Another enigmatic and stimulating Inam Records release. |
RIYL: Caracoa, Village Of Savoonga, Diseño Corbusier, Inam records releases and the compilation The Day My Favourite Insect Died.
NO WORDS, NO FCCs.
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
1. (1:39) *** Science and Snake Oil – Minimalist techno. Wish it could be a longer recording.
2. (9:22) **All is Seen – 21st century EBM in the style of timeless techno
3. (4:05) The Absentee – Ambient a la Brian Eno
4. (4:15) ** Twisted Arms – Minimalist techno II
5. (1:04) *Son of Machines – Ambient a la Brian Eno II
6. (10:03) *Merciful Tyrant – 21st century EBM in the style of timeless techno II
7. (2:50) ***Tunnels – Could’ve been an outtake from the compilation The Day My Favourite Insect Died. I wish it could also be a longer recording. Very interesting piece.
8. (8:46) *The Light Will Disappear – Ambient a la Brian Eno III. Some light drone included.