Now i feel it - c.Kostra [Reviewed by J-Simma] FCCs: None|
RIYL: Vaporwave, Daft Punk, Wavy synths and samples that give the project an 80s feel similar to vaporwave. Lots of filter play and pitch modulation that sound spacey, video-game like at times too. Nice balance between upbeat and downtempo grooves.
Favorite Tracks: 5, 6, 8, 9, 10
1) Heart to Heart (3:20) - 90s R&B sounding guitar paired with 80s style vocoder vocals
2) We Sign (2:38) - Filtered synth and robotic vocals over muted drums give the track a throbbing feeling
3) Girls n Minneapolis (2:25) - Tremolo guitar and vocoder, upbeat vibe, like vaporwave
4) Candy n Cash (2:50) - Uptempo, lots of filter modulating on guitars, loop
*5) Unprotected (2:35) - Daft punk-like chopped vocals, more wobbly-pitch modulation, choppy rhythm makes it funky
*6) Double Crush (3:18) - Slowed, more drum emphasis and vocal sampling play; vocal rhythms pair well with hi-hats and the drum line
7) Miracle Child (2:46) - Distant, wavy, vocals behind dream pop-esque loop
*8) Xyz (4:00) - Downtempo, R&B/Soul melody + lots of pitch-modulated synths; glittery, mystical samples layered on top
**9) Don’t Make Me Cry (4:00) - Downtempo, cloudy 80s pop vibe + driving drum & bassline, nice melodic progression
**10) Your Call (3:03) - Uptempo hip-hop vibe reminiscent of Just Blaze production + daft punk lyrics and funk like R.A.M.