|Add Date:||2003-02-24|| ||Pull Date:||2003-04-28|| ||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||27 Apr||20 Apr||13 Apr||6 Apr||30 Mar||23 Mar||16 Mar||9 Mar|
From Cameroon & Paris. She’s got a glorious voice and has recorded a delicious mix of music that owes debts to Africa and Europe, Classical and Jazz. Pick a track at random & play it...she’s wonderful. Lyrics in Duala, a few are religious. One star for each track.|
1. Slow a capella. Only 1.23
2. Wonderful female vocals harmonies. Swaying.
3. Chamber instruments, dramatic down-tempo.
4. Slow, romantic w/beautiful violin/piano.
5. Mid-tempo world groove.
6. Gentle and lyrical homage to women.
7. Jazzy w/a light percussive sway.
8. Smooth jazz grove. Think Sade.
9. Just piano & voice. Slow, dramatic, kind of sad.
10. Sweet a capella tribute to her parents
11. Guitar & voice, mid-tempo, about God.
12. Upbeat a capella anti-war track. Very cool.
13. Jazzy piano, chorus. A swinging groove.
14. Bouncy. Percussion & chorus. Nice.
21 February 2003