|Add Date:||2003-12-08|| ||Pull Date:||2004-02-09|| |
|Week Ending:||11 Jan||28 Dec||21 Dec||14 Dec|
This album defies summary. Lots of hard electronic beats mixed with odd samples. Almost any kzsu show could find something on here to play. Lots of mentions of San Francisco. Check: 5, 10, 7, 12, 13, 21.|
1. DON'T PLAY THE FIRST TRACK! IT'S COMPUTER DATA. NOT AUDIO.
2. City noise. Short.
3. Short intro.
4. Ethereal electronics with a regular beat.
*5. Short carnival music intro, into odd bouncy noise and jazz!
*7. Scoobydoo Zoiks sound effect and apocalyptic vocal samples. Silly and fun.
8. Slow horn.
9. Prog rock?
*10. Obligatory triphop track complete with flute sample. Cool!
11. Nice strong synth tones, and nigh-beatless percussion.
*12. Old Mac "Eeep!" Synthesized voices over beat. Kinda industrial sound.
*13. Dark, crazy noises over synthesized voice! Cool...
14. Track is called "Midieval". Has to be as in "... on your ass".
15. Noisy (organic and electronic)
16. Lyrical. Sounds like the end of a song.
18. Not loud.
19. Native american sounding vocal samples, plus english vocals, plus rocky beat.
20. Pounding beat.
*21. Harmonica, a dog, an electric guitar, a record spun backwards.
22. Knock knock knock.
23. Full-on cacophony.
24. "Yeah, it was rockin." Makin' fun of lyrical pop/rock. Awww yeah.
25. Noisy! Baby, buzzing, zapping, crunching.