|Burmese / Amere Shadow and Reminiscence|
|Add Date:||2004-01-12|| ||Pull Date:||2004-03-15|| ||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||22 Feb||15 Feb||8 Feb||25 Jan||18 Jan|
Sludge, grindcore, noise, and heavy scary rock. From San Francisco and ready to pummel you into the ground. The band has slowed down a bit, gone are the blast beats. Reminds me of Zeni Geva. |
**2. Big menacing bulldozer. Low growled vocals.
3. A driving chug of a bass gives way to feedback and vocal noise. Some spoken vocals over a slow drum beat turn into screams and feedback.
4. Faster, with discordant guitar and screamed vocals. It’s sort of an odd sound because on the surface it sounds heavy and noisy but the drums are really sorta simple and the guitar has an indie rock sounds.
5. Noisy, fast, screams, and short.
**6. Bass into a heavy pummeling sound.
**7. Long at over 8 minutes. Slow and heavy! A little like old Melvins or Japan’s Corrupted.
8. Another long track, this time starting very quiet. Someone goofing around on bass for a while. The track eventually rocks out with a sloppy noisy attack. After that, there is a part with just vocal screams. Seems like 3-4 tracks in one.
9. Sounds like a sample taken directly off the TV with some added noise. The track sorta rocks towards the end but it might be closer to noise.
Good noisy stuff. -mph