|Add Date:||2005-03-06|| ||Pull Date:||2005-05-08|| ||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||8 May||24 Apr||27 Mar||20 Mar||13 Mar|
The witty, sophisticated Paris Combo has delivered yet another delicious mix of jazz, pop, bossa nova, bal musette, swing and various other styles. Singer-songwriter Belle du Berry has style for days, the band is talented and fun, and everything but everything is yummy with a spoon. Yes, please.|
*1. A sexy, lazy little sway.
*2. Midtempo bounce w/a bright, jazzy flair.
3. Catchy, low-key jazz café feel.
4. Playful, midtempo w/just a hint of Django.
5. Slow, sensual, late night sound. Just a little sad.
6. Mostly midtempo jazzy w/some extra nice strings.
*7. Catchy & bright w/a driving, almost busy feel.
8. Light, midtempo. Great piano/strings/vox.
*9. Happy, bouncy bit of gypsy swing. Istrumental.
10. Mostly midtempo jazz w/some lovely bits.
*11. Nicely brassy, relaxed w/good energy.
*12. Lazy male vox/horns. Tres cool.
13. Sweet midtempo w/a small club feel.
14. Mostly midtempo w/a sexy, sophisticated sound.