|Baxter, Lullaby / Garden Cities Of To-Morrow|
|Add Date:||2007-03-18|| ||Pull Date:||2007-05-20|| |
|Week Ending:||13 May||29 Apr||22 Apr||15 Apr||1 Apr||25 Mar|
60s romantic/Bert Backarack sounding tunes/Everything comes up love. Her sound is between a nursery rhymes and a sort off-kilter feminine activist. A retro sound with a dreamy sensibility ... sweetness and sincerity in her lyrics and voice ... very appealing. http://www.myspace.com/lullabybaxter is a good source of information. Majority of the tracks are the same.
FCC Clean Reviewed by Paul Holowko
1) ** A cross between a nursy rhymes and a dark subject matter.
2) Slow with a repeating theme.
3) Sounds like Bert Backarack with a flower child theme.
4) Slow rock beat with complaints.
5) Slow piano intro with female vocal.
6) Dinner Evening music. Alternating chords, Short (1.:20)
9) ** Good beat with interesting refrain.
11) **Sounds like an opening song to the James Bond in the ‘60s.
12) Slow opening. Seoul searching song about someone.