|Bowsher, Patrick / Pyramid Lake|
|Add Date:||2010-01-24|| ||Pull Date:||2010-03-28|| |
|Week Ending:||28 Mar||21 Feb||14 Feb||7 Feb||31 Jan|
Rock pop, some electronic mixed in, generally all over the place. This guy has a strangely awesome flat voice. The whole sound is amateur, not very tight, but kinda works...its been polished by software. Weird combo, but not bad to my ears. No FCCs. Try track 3, 4, 6, 8.|
1) Catchy e-pop/rock, vocals in the final 1/3 of track. Early 90s electronica?
2) Hrm, maybe not the winning track of the album. Repetitive rock, bland vocals.
3) * Fuzzy guitar wash, darker melody
4) * Lighter, catchy twee pop
5) Straightforward rock-y. He sounds like the singer from the Strokes in this one.
6) * Disco rock, after ~0:30 cello intro. Kind of Common People era Pulp.
7) Meandering, slow, solo acoustic guitar & voice. Summoning the Pink
8) * Totally bizarre! Electronica that morphs into pop with crooner vocals about being independent.