|Add Date:||2010-08-15|| ||Pull Date:||2010-10-17|| ||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||17 Oct||10 Oct||3 Oct||26 Sep||12 Sep||5 Sep||29 Aug||22 Aug|
Dishy electronic world dance pop with an urban gypsy groove; based out of Prague. With hints of everything from Latin dance to Indian ragas. It’s got a sophisticated and playful touch that keeps things fresh and the performers are hot.|
1. Upbeat pop/dancefloor/tango jam.
2. Starts slow, gets into a fast Indian-spiced wiggle.
3. Retro acoustic guitar intro to low-key gypsy jazz-infused bit of fluff.
4. India-meets-world midtempo then upbeat urban groove.
5. Mid/upbeat w/a solid rhythm and a fun arrangement.
6. Tight upbeat Latin-infused dance. Hot and fiery.
7. Downtempo modern gypsy pop love song.
8. Upbeat and joyfully catchy w/a fun energy.
9. Fast and fun, impossible to sit still.
10. Starts slow, dramatic, a sad ballad w/some nice strings.
11. :39 seconds of music box tinkling.