|Breakdown / Social Studies|
|Add Date:||2010-04-18|| ||Pull Date:||2010-06-20|| ||Charts:||Hip-Hop|
|Week Ending:||23 May||2 May||25 Apr|
Emcee from Japan (now in the Tampa, Florida) with an influence of the traditional NYC underground hip-hop sound of the late 90's. A variety of production by Mudd Buddah, Surreal, Marco Polo Dutchmassive, and Slopfunkdust. Very solid sounding release by Breakdown. NON-FCC Clean: 3, 12. Try: 4, 8, 11, 13, & the unlisted track: 16.|
1. Various violin strings with a simple 808 drum beat.
2. Funky sounding piano beat. Upbeat tempo. Various tempo change-ups during the middle of the track. Nice Track
3. Quarky-sounding track. Violin and strings samples with a bicycle bell sound. NON-FCC @ :50,
4. Very jazzy track. Nice track.
5. Melodic intro beat. Mellow track all the way through.
6. Soft-jazz. Solid lyrical flow.
7. Spacey-sounding layering of the track. Nice track.
8. Funk influence guitar sounding. Various tempo change-ups within the break-beat. Nice track
9. Orchestrated scratch composition. Turntablism track.
10. Soft-rock samples - 70's rock influence. Mellow-jazzy beat.
11. Heavy horn sounds. Nice track.
12. Insert from a live performance. Lead-in to track 13. NON-FCC @ :22
13. Funky-soul sounding track. Bouncy beat. Nice track.
14. Jazzy guitar. Mellow / downtempo break-beat
15. Dedication / "Thank-You" track with a golden era hip-hop sound in the background.
16. track starting @ 4:20 - skit featuring Breakdown, and a beat-box breakdown composition by Effects. Very nice hidden gem.