|Add Date:||2010-10-03|| ||Pull Date:||2010-12-05|| |
|Week Ending:||7 Nov||17 Oct||10 Oct|
Indie pop band formed in Vancouver circa 2000. As an album, this works; tracks are different, but have a consistent sound and theme. Sounds like they would be a fun show on the beach in Santa Monica with a box of Franzia. RIYL: The Lucksmiths|
2. Poppy upbeat. Beach Boys meets Elmo, complete with claps, horns and lollypops.
3. ** Mid-tempo, poppy harmonizing chorus. foot tappin good time
4. Upbeat, fancy guitar solo
5. down-tempo, dream-pop, tempo and mood picks up in the final 1/3
6. slow and sentimental, 'i'm watching lights in the distance', if you play this in the car with somebody that just got dumped, expect a trip to the liquor store