|Ford & Lopatin / Channel Pressure|
|Add Date:||2011-11-27|| ||Pull Date:||2012-01-29|| |
|Week Ending:||22 Jan||15 Jan||8 Jan||18 Dec||11 Dec|
Abstract vocal exercises and overcast instrumentals. Some of the instrumentals come over as merely functional—lot of electronic synths. Very calming and relaxing.|
1. 0:40 Loose synths very abstract mix of robotic vocal clips static and loose sky like tunes.
2. 3:02 Loose synths with 80’s type of rock drums with electronic bleeps and chimes.
3. *3:33 Head bobbing electronic beats with dreamy electronic synths.
4. 1:21 Spacey and electronic synths.
5. 4:14 Retro 80’s like beat with beeps and static.
6. *3:22 Very interesting mix of synthpop, ambient, prog-fusion and hardware shredding.
7. *3:00 Male vocals with retro 80’s beat mixed in with synths like pop and electronic chimes.
8. **3:43 Male falsetto vocals with hardware shredding beats and dreamy synths.
9. 2:16 Dreamy feel like you are floating with some cymbals and chimes.
10. 4:50 Spacey loops with cymbal beats and melodic male vocals.
11. 3:14 Soft male reggae like vocals over dreamy chimes and beats in the background.
12. 0:53 Chimes and cymbal beats
13. **2:42 Retro 80’s drumming and tune with falsetto-male vocals.
14. 0:41 Short closing static and electronic beats.