|Dj Food / Search Engine, The|
|Add Date:||2012-07-08|| ||Pull Date:||2012-09-09|| ||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||22 Jul||15 Jul|
DJ Food has been involved with the experimentation / turntablism culture for over 10 years creating music with his diverse music influence. DJ Food's album "The Search Engine" focusing more on track experimentation and sampling from radio static frequencies to documentation style dialogs. Whole album is clean. Recommended tracks: 1,9, & 10.|
1. Electronic / synthetic sounding effects. Retro television narration sampling. Recommend.
2. Euphoric / break-beat influence track.
3. Trip-hop / dreamy sounding production. Short track.
4. Creepy sounding intro. Indie pop-rock guitar rhythm.
5. Melodic intro with an aggressive build-up / break-beat rhythm. Recommend.
6. Dark sounding production. Aggressive rhythm breaks. Spacey outro.
7. Experimental track. Cleaver usage of pilot / radio transmission samples.
8. Guitar riff with a science-fiction dialog based on robots. Short track.
9. Powerful & dynamic production transitions. Sinister sounding theme. Recommend.
10. Cleaver word-play of sampling. Multiple layering of drums. Crazy change-ups during the track! Recommend.
11. Fast-paced track / trip-hop influence production.
12. Spacey sounding track. Very mellow vocals and sound effects.