Reviewed by BravoMarco
Ambient release from Belgium, courtesy of Bernard Zwijzen. Eilean Records keeps producing quality experimental music from Europe. Lighter drone with elegant spacey aspects all feature as well as subtle samples of field recordings. From the liner "This album is dedicated to the rivers and streams, crossing the exquisite mountain-landscape of the Alps and Dolomites in the beautiful region of Southern Tirol."
Like: Gregg Skloff & an ambient “Zeta One”
Very nice release: Loving 3,4,6,10
No FCC’s (All Instrumentals)
1) Adige (5.30) Water like textures behind the waves of harp (?) drone.
2) Plave (5.52) Delicate piano with various echoes drifting in & out.
3) Noce (7.44) Gentle atmospherics.
4) Passirio (7.58) More ominous background. Soft as well as brooding.
5) Sarca (5.58) Slow burning percussion accompanies this exploration.
6) Brenta (4.50) Murmurings of spoken word at play in this chiller.
7) Isarco (6.51) Chimes toll intermittently amongst a wash of low sound.
8) Rienza (5.07) Lighter fresher feel in this soundscape.
9) Gadera (8.12) Lush textures blow in & out (long fade)
10) Avisio (5.14) Contrabass to finish, portraying a glorious vista (long fade)