|Album:||Wat Dong Moon Lek||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Stone, Carl||Added:||Oct 2022|
|Add Date:||2023-01-28||Pull Date:||2023-04-01||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Mar 26||Mar 19||Feb 19||Feb 12||Feb 5||Jan 29|
|1.||Apr 04, 2023:||Exploring the ul-A file
|4.||Feb 16, 2023:||Run-Away Radio
|2.||Mar 21, 2023:||Virtually Happy
|5.||Feb 11, 2023:||Music Casserole
|3.||Mar 14, 2023:||Sound Wheels
|6.||Feb 04, 2023:||Music Casserole
Wat Dong Moon Lek
1. *(6:37)—Mid-tempo. Starts with chopped-up voice, digital Baroque counterpoint. Gradual build with many key changes. Cruising beat enters around 2 minutes. Gets shoegaze-like at points.
2. (8:28)—Beat that switches between slow dub and agile double-time. High, watery organ. Lots of digital voice modulation.
3. *(4:20)—Medium-fast, light-footed beat. Bright synths, sax soloing. High, jittery voice.
4. (4:35)—Medium-slow. Described by Stone as "acid bop," which is accurate.
5. *(5:35)—Slow, pretty, western-inflected string-band music with lots of transposed pieces. Funhouse mirror effect.
6. (4:18)—Slow. Lots of wobbly sounds and static.
7. (3:30)—Rolling mid-tempo beat. Droning, slightly muffled in feel.
|2.||Longo||5.||Wat Dong Moon Lek|