|Add Date:||2012-03-17||Pull Date:||2012-05-19||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Apr 22||Apr 1||Mar 18|
|1.||Apr 21, 2012:||Catharsis
|3.||Mar 17, 2012:||Catharsis - St. Paddy's night
|2.||Mar 31, 2012:||Catharsis
For fans of BLACK SABBATH, Reverend Bizarre, Warning, Saint Vitus
FCC Clean - every song kicks ass
1. (6:33) Eerie medieval riff steadily pounding away. Thick old-school doom groove. Perfect tune for a seance in a graveyard under a full moon.
2. (10:44) Slowww morbid funeral march
3. (9:52) Absolutely massive riffs dragging along at a grueling pace, with some twin-guitar harmonies here and there. Galloping Sabbath-esque bridge midway through as a brief reprieve from the endless slowwwww
4. (11:00) Just when you thought they couldn’t get any slower…
5. (4:52) Faster, shorter (but no less dark) 6/8 rock n roll
6. (12:54) …and then they get even slower and epic as fuck, with a totally evil demon-summoning ritual chant in the middle.
|1.||Astaroth||4.||Masters Of The Sky|