|Herndon, Anthony William / Gaga Sphere|
|Artist:||Herndon, Anthony William||Added:||04/2012|
|Label:||(No Label Information)|
|Add Date:||2013-03-31||Pull Date:||2013-06-03|
|Week Ending:||7 Apr|
|1.||Apr 06, 2013:||Music Casserole |
Love Revisited 2011
|2.||Apr 02, 2013:||Pumping Tires |
All A Space Out
Anthony William Herndon/Gaga Sphere|
Reviewed by Giancarlo M
Ambient, experimental electronic music with some drum beats. Mostly consonant with some dissonances only in slight frequency modulation of synths. Very homebrew. FCC in 1234 (“Elephant shit”).
Favorites: The Fall Night Air
1. (2:10) Creeper – Watery ambient synth with reverb, interesting.
2. (4:59) Love Revisited 2011 – Electronic drum beat with repeating bass notes, wobbly water sounds over it. Distorted signal sounds at points.
3. (2:44) All A Space Out – Loud distorted oscillating sounds turning into strange variants of white noise.
4. (3:15) First Light – Chords with slight tone modulations in no particular key, creating interesting harmonies.
5. (5:52) Moo Moo – Resonant bass synths with some kind of electronic percussion, and a distorted chiptune-ish synth playing drones.
6. (5:39) Qua Czar – Aleatory synth noodling around a few notes with more liquid-ish sounding background. Very busy.
7. (5:15) Spirits In Heat – Fast break drum beat with ambience and whale-like synth noises. Somewhat chaotic at points.
8. (2:48) Strange Train – Synth blips slightly out of phase with each other with background ambience, and somewhat out of place bass sounds.
9. *(5:11) The Fall Night Air – Extremely relaxed electric piano chords with panning and slight modulation on sound. Consonant, and easy to get lost in.
10. (3:40) 1234 – Drum beat on electric hi-hat, strange vocal samples, and electric piano playing major triads. FCC: “Elephant shit”
|2.||Love Revisited 2011||7.||Spirits In Heat|
|3.||All A Space Out||8.||Strange Train|
|4.||First Light||9.||The Fall Night Air|