|Karp, Peter & Sue Foley / Beyond The Crossroads|
|Album:||Beyond The Crossroads||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Karp, Peter & Sue Foley||Added:||04/2012|
|Label:||Blind Pig Records|
|Add Date:||2012-05-12||Pull Date:||2012-07-15|
|Week Ending:||15 Jul||8 Jul||27 May||20 May|
|1.||Jan 19, 2022:||The Songsmith Show (rebroadcast from Jul 6, 2012) |
|4.||May 26, 2012:||no voices aloud |
|2.||Jul 13, 2012:||The Songsmith Show |
At The Same Time
|5.||May 18, 2012:||The Songsmith Show |
|3.||Jul 06, 2012:||The Songsmith Show |
|MC Dizzy Jackson|
Two guitar-slingers, songwriters and singers join forces on their second album. Both deeply entrenched in good ol’ American music, mostly rooted in the blues, but covering many genres herein. Superb guitar work, solid vocals - both solo and as a duet, strong musicianship throughout and some nice lyrics. A solid album. No FCC’s.|
*My Favorites*: All are fantastic.
1. (2:34) Mid. Upbeat with great vocal interaction.
2. (4:40) Mid. Killer Allman Brothers guitar, cool piano, strong vocals.
3. (4:28) Mid. Title tune. Peter on lead vocals. Rockin’ with horns.
4. (3:00) Mid. Upbeat rockin’ duet, driving, a bit country. Killer.
5. (3:38) Slow / Mid. Down ‘n’ dirty jazzy blues.
6. (3:45) Mid. Acoustic with slide guitar, backing vocals. Great.
7. (3:59) Mid. Barroom tune, big beat, nice guitar.
8. (4:15) Mid. Driving, pounding drums, nice duet.
9. (3:10) Mid. Upbeat, piano, tambourine, backing vocals. Cool.
10. (3:35) Slow / Mid. Jazzy bluesy piano walk.
11. (1:47) Fast. INSTRUMENTAL. Rockabilly jaunt. Kick ass.
12. (2:50) Mid. Upbeat blues burner. Killer piano, drums, guitar, vocals.
|1.||We're Gonna Make It||7.||More Than I Bargained For|
|3.||Beyond The Crossroads||9.||Resistance|
|4.||Fine Love||10.||Chance Of Rain|
|5.||At The Same Time||11.||Plank Spank|
|6.||Take Your Time||12.||You've Got A Problem|