emoey indie pop.
samey and nothing new here (but what is?)
heavy, heavy weezer soundalike.
it's solid. deserves a few spins. meow.
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW M-
RIYL: weezer, parlovr, jawbreaker, et al.
FCC WARNING: 1, 3, 8,
PLAY THESE TRACKS: 1, 2, 4, 7, 11,
*1. FCC WARNING: PASSING 'FUCK' AND 'SHIT.' weezery parlovr-nice.
*2. BEST TRACK: rockin', anthemic poppy goodness.
screamy weezy.=it's awesomesauce! (sugar puke.)
3. FCC WARNING: 'FUCK.' britty git, clashy and pussified.
*4. handclappy awesomely sweet.
5. slowed and as dark as they get.
6. wow! almost goin into fugazi territory!
backtracks to jawbreaker, back to weezy...
*7. BEST TRACK II: rockin' lil basher!
harks back to 70's brit pop.
8. FCC WARNING: 'SHIT.' ooo!: dark! (no, not really.)
9. buzzy git begin, almost gof4. dark, distorted, ne-gothy, and synthy. (oh, the cheese!)
10. awwww! (just say no. just say fuck no!)
*11. marchy, goes grunge/psych pop. found dialogue. interesting. bleeds into...
12. cloying. leads into...
13. (I don't advise going on continuous.) more upbeat. beatleesque marchy end. bleeds into...
14. a fuckin' rock opera!(for a laugh, chk the title.) =fuck these guys! just for that, I'm taking away meows!