Forever Jones / Musical Revival / EMI Gospel
Musical Revival is the exciting 2nd project by family band Forever Jones. They gave it the title "Musical Revival" because it is a mix of many different genres from traditional gospel (with a modern twist) to young country. Amazingly, they pull it off with great skill and flavor! Tracks 2, 3, & 10 are my faves! No FCC. Reviewed by Ebony Isaac (of Lift Jesus Higher!)
1) 4:00 Slow/medium tempo. Female and male vocals with background singers. Piano with nice sounding beat (drum, guitar). Beautiful song!
2) 3:04 Medium/Fast tempo. Female vocals. Poppy song with a upbeat piano, guitar, drum, and violin.
3) 3:22 Gospelly sounding. Med swing tempo. Female and male vocals. Nice guitar and piano groove with alto voices throughout. Great song!
4) 3:46 Slow tempo. Female vocals. Slow to intense piano with percussion/NuJazz.
5) 3:26 Slow tempo. Female vocals. Smooth Guitar and faint piano in the background. Smooth Pop.
6) 2:59 Fast tempo. A song about the elements of music. Female Vocals. Pop-rock/techno, up-beat. Some auto tune.
7) 3:11 Young country music style song. Medium tempo. Female vocals. Smooth rock-like sound with electric guitar and percussion (little piano and violin). Ends with 6 seconds left.
8) 2:54 Slow tempo. Female vocals and male vocals sprinkled throughout. Contemporary R&B with guitar and smooth beat. Abrupt ending.
9) 3:42 Slow to medium tempo. Baritone vocal intro with a soulful sound. Old school. Male and female vocals with background singers throughout with soulful rock-esque sound.
10) 3:45 Alternative rock sound. Medium tempo. Female vocals. Drum intro leads to smooth electric guitar. Soul/Groove sound with small segment of pop-rap. Ends with 5 seconds left.
11) 4:12 Fast tempo, lots of autotune. Male vocals. Female vocals towards the end. Electric guitar with pop-funk sound.