|Bushmaster / Revolution Rhapsody|
|Add Date:||2012-06-02||Pull Date:||2012-08-05|
|Week Ending:||24 Jun|
|1.||Jun 22, 2012:||The Songsmith Show |
|MC Dizzy Jackson|
Bushmaster, featuring Gary Brown, is based out of Pennsylvania and play some funky, bluesy, rockin’ music. Brown’s guitar is the centerpiece and he channels some Stevie Ray Vaughan and Hendrix. Big drums, bass, some organ. No FCC’s.|
*My Favorites*: 1, 3, 4, 8, 9, 11.
1. *(4:47) Mid. Spoken intro. Barroom vibe, strong guitar.
2. (4:08) Slow / Mid. Mellow, plodding beat, guitar leads.
3. *(5:56) Mid. Catchy beat, nice percussion, organ, echoey vocals, female vocals.
4. *(3:00) Mid. Processed vocals, great percussion, lo-fi bluesy / reggae vibe.
5. (4:19) Mid. Big, driving sound, crunchy guitar, cymbal strikes, guitar lead final 2 min.
6. (3:32) Mid. Big Stevie Ray Vaughan influence. Steady pace, organ & guitar prominent.
7. (2:28) Mid. INSTRUMENTAL. Strut w/ swirling organ, mean guitar, heavy beat.
8. *(2:51) MId. Upbeat barroom workout, catchy and funky.
9. *(5:49) Mid. Upbeat, funky, SRV guitar influence. Spacey, interlude w/ processed vocal.
10. (3:37) Mid. INSTRUMENTAL. A bit of a car-chase theme, cool percussion, funky.
11. *(2:39) Mid. Big, funky strut. Killer.
12. (6:23) Slow. Mellow, sparse dirge. Heartfelt vocal delivery. Nice.
13. (3:52) Mid. Acoustic guitar start, then gets ‘80‘s era heavy metal-ish.
14. (0:16) Quick spoken piece.
15. (0:07) German language intro.
16. (4:20) Mid. Electronica intro. Remix of track #3. Really danceable ditty. Trippy, unexpected stuff.