|Masekela, Hugh / Jabulani|
|Label:||Razor & Tie Music|
|Add Date:||2012-06-02||Pull Date:||2012-08-05||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||29 Jul||8 Jul||1 Jul||17 Jun||10 Jun|
|1.||Apr 20, 2022:||At the Cafe Bohemian (rebroadcast from Mar 1, 2017) |
|4.||Nov 10, 2021:||dream sequence |
|2.||Feb 18, 2022:||At the Cafe Bohemian (rebroadcast from Mar 1, 2017) |
|5.||Nov 10, 2021:||Draupadi's Half-Hidden Garden |
|3.||Dec 29, 2021:||No Cover, No Minimum (rebroadcast from Jun 8, 2012) |
|6.||Oct 11, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
The latest release from this South African superstar features songs long part of the wedding tradition of his homeland. His crystal-perfect horn is backed by a top notch band and wonderfully versatile chorus. Every track is worth a play. Not a dud in the bunch.|
1. Warm, swaying & bright. Mid/uptempo and wildly catchy.
2. Mid/upbeat and joyous full of life & energy.
3. Driving and lively blend w/god work from all.
4. Relaxed, almost lazy. A warm, sweet love song.
5. Mid/upbeat. A light and happy sway w/a great sound.
6. Happy mid/upbeat and bright.
7. Starts relaxed, picks up into a big, busy, jazzy jam. Yow!
8. Solid beat, uptempo and energetic. So cool.
9. Instantly catchy happiness. Fast and friendly.
10. Cool use of organ in intro, mid/upbeat and delicious.
11. Delicate kora & bird song, mostly mid w/building sound.
|2.||Fiela||7.||Scatter My Dada|
|4.||Rosie My Girl||9.||Mfana|