|Masekela, Hugh / Jabulani|
|Label:||Razor & Tie Music|
|Add Date:||2012-06-02||Pull Date:||2012-08-05||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||29 Jul||8 Jul||1 Jul||17 Jun||10 Jun|
|1.||Oct 11, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||Jul 03, 2012:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|2.||Mar 01, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Jun 30, 2012:||New World Disorder |
|3.||Jul 26, 2012:||The conscious Soul |
Rosie My Girl
|6.||Jun 25, 2012:||No Longer at Ease |
Rosie My Girl
The latest release from this South African superstar features songs long part of the wedding tradition of his homeland. His crystal-perfect horn is backed by a top notch band and wonderfully versatile chorus. Every track is worth a play. Not a dud in the bunch.|
1. Warm, swaying & bright. Mid/uptempo and wildly catchy.
2. Mid/upbeat and joyous full of life & energy.
3. Driving and lively blend w/god work from all.
4. Relaxed, almost lazy. A warm, sweet love song.
5. Mid/upbeat. A light and happy sway w/a great sound.
6. Happy mid/upbeat and bright.
7. Starts relaxed, picks up into a big, busy, jazzy jam. Yow!
8. Solid beat, uptempo and energetic. So cool.
9. Instantly catchy happiness. Fast and friendly.
10. Cool use of organ in intro, mid/upbeat and delicious.
11. Delicate kora & bird song, mostly mid w/building sound.
|2.||Fiela||7.||Scatter My Dada|
|4.||Rosie My Girl||9.||Mfana|