|Add Date:||2012-06-30||Pull Date:||2012-09-02|
|Week Ending:||Aug 19||Aug 12||Aug 5||Jul 29||Jul 22||Jul 15||Jul 8|
|1.||Oct 08, 2022:||Everything
|4.||Aug 17, 2012:||In Your Ear | Global Radio
|2.||Jun 05, 2019:||Brownian Motion: The Jack Miller Special (sorta)
|5.||Aug 16, 2012:||Catharsis and stuff
|3.||Feb 25, 2017:||Reckless Burning
Abra Cada Braxas
|6.||Aug 08, 2012:||On the Genealogy of Brownian Motion
1. (5:49) Starts chill and faded, soon kicks into a badass bass-heavy romp that could have been the soundtrack to the trippiest cartoon ever. Wailing sax at the end is sweet!
2. (3:10) Lyrics, a chord progression, brevity…? Must be some of their early stuff. Almost like Barrett-era Floyd, but boring.
3. (10:32) Lush, spaced-out jam, gradually gathers momentum in the rhythm section but the keyboards remain delightfully directionless.
4. (7:35) Sort of a psychedelic surf theme, but halfway through it falls into a swirling, abstract void of scintillating synth wildness and some bouncing jungle rhythms.
5. (8:18) live version of a track on Tago Mago. Loose and groovy, but not all the guitars can be heard very well.
|1.||Millionenspiel||3.||Abra Cada Braxas|
|2.||Deadly Doris||4.||Midnight Men|