|Walls Group, The / Walls Group, The|
|Album:||Walls Group, The||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Walls Group, The||Added:||Aug 2012|
|Add Date:||2012-10-14||Pull Date:||2012-12-16|
|Week Ending:||Nov 25||Nov 18||Nov 4|
|1.||Jan 15, 2023:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
What You Come To Do
|4.||Nov 06, 2022:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|2.||Jan 01, 2023:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|5.||Feb 27, 2022:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Mighty You Are
|3.||Nov 20, 2022:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|6.||Jan 09, 2022:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Mighty You Are
The Walls Group/The Walls Group/Wall2Wall Entertainment|
The Walls Group is a young family friendly gospel music group that possesses a beautiful harmony of male and female voices. They definitely take traditional gospel music to another level mixing the all familiar sound with a contemporary, pop, reggae, and rock flare! This youthful group can be compared to artists such as Kirk Franklin, Kierra Sheard, Yolanda Adams, and Tye Tribbet. Tracks 8, 2, 9, 10 are most appealing. No FCC violations.
Reviewed by Ebony Isaac of Lift Jesus Higher.
1) 2:17 Slow tempo. A Cappella with a beautiful harmony of male and female voices.
2) :22 Medium tempo. Female/male vocals. Contemporary gospel sound with an upbeat clap and piano sound.
3) 5:11 Slow/Medium tempo. Male vocals with choir in background. Musical progression of drums and piano. Ends 3 seconds early.
4) 3:50 Medium tempo. Male/Female and choir in background. Gospel pop-esque groove.
5) 4:46 Slow tempo. Male/female vocals. Traditional gospel sound with organ and drums.
6) 4:25 Medium tempo. Male vocals with choir background. Starts out slow then transitions into a medium gospel reggae-esque sound. Ends 2 seconds early.
7) 4:42 Slow tempo. Male/Female vocals. Gospel harmony.
8) 3:37 Medium/Slow tempo. Male/Female vocals. Contemporary Christian gospel smooth groove.
9) 4:10 Medium/Slow tempo. Male vocals with choir. Slow southern gospel groove.
10) 5:00 Slow tempo. Male/female vocals with choir. Gospel rock-esque (electric guitar sprinkled throughout) sound with drums and piano. Ends 3 seconds early.
11) 4:47 Slow tempo. Male vocals with nice choir. Slow progressive southern gospel that builds in tempo then slows at end. Beautiful harmony with a smooth rock sound to it. Ends 3 seconds early.
|1.||This Is My Praise||6.||We Worship You|
|2.||What You Come To Do||7.||Make Me Over|
|3.||Mighty You Are||8.||He'll Make It Alright|
|4.||New Day||9.||Hold On|
|5.||Yes (Feat. Nikki Ross)||10.||Never Wanna Let You Go|
|11.||Praise Goes To You|