Debut album from L.A. five-piece. Instrumentation of guitar, bass, drums, M / F vocals. Mostly fun, upbeat, catchy tunes w/ solid lyrics. Familiar vibes yet very fresh. It’s alt-country, rockabilly, indie, rock blends. Really strong stuff throughout, highly recommended. FCC’s #1, #11.|
*My Favorites*: All are winners.
1. (2:41) Mid. FCC ‘shit’. Great vocal delivery w/ back vocals, killer beat.
2. (3:33) Mid. Heavy beat w/ tambourine, cool gtr.
3. (2:50) Mid / Fast. Classic country vibe inside a rockin’ beat, tambourine. Killer.
4. (3:37) MId. Handclaps, alt-country-ish vibe, catchy / peppy as all hell. Solid.
5. (3:24) Mid. Tambourine, great F vcl, nice slow phrase, back vcl, great.
6. (3:26) Slow / Mid. Nice steel gtr, great vcl, hollow sound.
7. (3:44) Mid. Big beat, killer gtr, familiar and killer.
8. (2:09) Mid. Great percussion, tambourine, harmonizing, cool gtr.
9. (5:10) Mid. Killer upright bass, steel gtr, easy going, back vcls.
10. (4:09) Slow / Mid. Sparse w/ a Morricone vibe. Trippy gtr, cool percussion.
11. (3:25) Mid. FCC ‘shit’. Big beat w/ slight rockabilly vibe, very anthemic.
12. (2:56) Mid / Fast. INSTRUMENTAL. Surf vibe, more Morricone w/ trumpet.