|Uncleden / Hello Cruel World|
|Album:||Hello Cruel World||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2012-10-21||Pull Date:||2012-12-23||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||16 Dec||9 Dec||11 Nov||28 Oct|
|1.||Sun, 30 Dec 12:||Mayjahn|
|4.||Tue, 11 Dec 12:||DJ Cat|
Into the Void
|2.||Thu, 27 Dec 12:||Megha|
|5.||Tue, 04 Dec 12:||DJ Cat|
|3.||Thu, 13 Dec 12:||Megha|
|6.||Mon, 05 Nov 12:||big love|
Big Love Show
Uncleden: Hello Cruel World Label: Broque|
Excellent release, innovative electronica from Romanian producer Andrei Nedelcu. This album features some nice dub-inflected house and downtempo beats with all sorts of interesting & exotic effects. The synth melodies are very striking and quite catchy. I especially liked #1 (good things), and two dancier tracks #5 (zum zweibelmarkt) and #6 (silly simphonie).
1. Wonderful downtempo/ambient electronica piece, probably one of the best I've ever heard. Symphonic synth melody and all sorts of effects, occasional bass pulses, reverberating layered percussive tones.
2. Chilled-out deep house w/ hints of a dubstep drone, warbly and wonky effects, a mix of female & male vox samples, big synth chords
3. Dubby and space-y deep house, a little bit more punchy than #2, with a great bassline and lots of trippy effects. The percussion/flute tones give it a sort of Peruvian sound.
4. Cold and inorganic dubby deep house. The synths give it a wintery effect; when paired with a deep thudding beat, it sets the tone of chilliness. Cool snare bursts.
5. Thumpy broken-up beat patterns with stabs of synths and goofy little computerized effects. Love this track.
6. The bass is grindy & funky on this one, but the synths are warm and pleasant. Really catchy synth melodies everywhere, and this has a wonderfully playful New Wave/80s feel to it.
7. Meandering and trippy dubtronica/downtempo. Big deep beats and all sorts of wacky synths, weird effects.
|1.||Good Things Fall Apart So Better Things Fall Together||4.||Dead Souls|
|2.||Closer To You||5.||Zum Zwiebelmarkt|
|3.||Disconnect Me||6.||Silly Simphonie|
|7.||Hello Cruel World|