|Foster, Josephine / Blood Rushing|
|Add Date:||2013-03-16|| ||Pull Date:||2013-05-19|| |
|Week Ending:||12 May||5 May||28 Apr||21 Apr||14 Apr||7 Apr||31 Mar||24 Mar|
|MC Dizzy Jackson|
Foster was raised on opera and her voice shows it: soaring, strong, sultry. Mix this w/ some folk, Eastern and bizarre vibes and it all adds up to a quite alluring unique sound. RIYL: Amanda Jo Williams, Jolie Holland. Features gtr, violin, flute, percussion. Sublime stuff. No FCC’s.|
*My Favorites*: All.
1. (3:33) Mid. Mouth harp, folky, easy lilting vibe.
2. (3:02) Slow / MId. Tambourine, violin, Spanish gtr, soaring vcl.
3. (4:27) Mid. Plodding beat, plucked gtr, upbeat, harmonizing.
4. (3:42) MId. Playful vibe, trippy gtr? upbeat.
5. (4:23) Slow / Mid. Title track. Sparse w/ gtrs, violin and vcls. !!!!
6. (1:50) Slow. Beautiful opera voice, high reg violin, sparse.
7. (4:18) Mid. Big beat, upbeat w/ great gtr, flute, violin.
8. (3:17) Mid. Jarring vibe, ominous, gothy, industrial, killer vcl.
9. (3:23) Slow. Mellow, heavenly w/ beautiful violin, gtr.
10. (3:10) Mid. Ethereally bizarre vibe, upbeat and beautiful.