indie twee pop/really girly esquireism.
that's right: more girly shit I totally love.
half saddy forlorny; half upbeaty sugarifficky. singer sounds just like amber pipini of hospitality. great stuff for cross dressing and dancing with your cat. laugh or cry, you choose =one of the best of 2012.
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!
RIYL: HOSPITALITY, LILLE, PASTELS, ASH REITER, IMAGINARY CITIES, WHAT IF DARK DARK DARK WAS HAPPY INSTEAD OF CLINICALLY DEPRESSED, ET AL.
PLAY THESE TRACKS: ANY/ALL/RANDOM/
1. ooo ooo ooo ooo woo. tiny piano -I like piano!
2. 'pee-a-no!' jaunty, upbeat, sudden stop.
*3. PURR-FECT: sad soundy. the tears of a kitten. sounds like it could be sung by a kitten -seriously!(it's epic, kitty!)
4. happy soundy. piano- I like piano!
5. synthey. building. upbeat and cutely creeping (creeping kitty...)
6. sad piano -I like piano! (mew)
7. and it's happy time again! upbeat, jaunty.
8. upbeat. time to dance with that cat!
9. PURR-FECT II: upbeat, bouncy. piano- I like piano!
10. aww... mew.