|Jadal / El Makina|
|Add Date:||2013-01-19||Pull Date:||2013-03-24||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||24 Mar||17 Mar||10 Mar||3 Mar||24 Feb||17 Feb||10 Feb||3 Feb|
|1.||May 04, 2022:||funk to folk (rebroadcast from Oct 1, 2015) |
|4.||Aug 16, 2021:||funk to folk (rebroadcast from Oct 1, 2015) |
|2.||Mar 07, 2022:||funk to folk (rebroadcast from Oct 1, 2015) |
|5.||Nov 12, 2015:||Funk to Fiddle |
I'm In Love With Wala Bint
|3.||Sep 09, 2021:||funk to folk (rebroadcast from Oct 1, 2015) |
|6.||Oct 08, 2015:||funk to folk |
Bye Bye Azizi
Jadal El Makina |
--All Tracks are FCC CLEAN—
This is the highly anticipated second album by the Jordanian rock group Jadal—the follow up to their classic first album ‘Arabic Rocks.’ "El Makina" contains 10 tracks that address social and personal issues pertinent to youth in the Middle East. Jadal sounds like a mix between Suystem of a Down and Jason Mraz. Composed and written by Mahmoud Radaideh. Vocals: Ahmad Zou’bi, Drums: Ammar Urabi, Bass: Amjad Shahrour, Guitars: Mahmoud Radaideh, Accordion: Hani Mezyan, Backing Vocals: Mahmoud Radaideh, Synthesizers:Bader Helalat. Mixing Engineer: David Scott.
1. Ghabeh B’eed (4:59) Steady rock ballad about going far away.
2. Ana Bakhaf Min El Commitment (4:20) Humorous track about being afraid of commitment.
3. Fe Nabd Ana Has (3:52).Rock ballad that starts slowly, picks up and becomes rock song.
**4. El Makina (4:57) Title track is appealing, about working like a machine. Rock ballad.
5. I’m In Love with Wala Bint (3:30) Soft rock, lots of guitar sounds.
6. Yum El Jum’a Dayman Ashwab (3:54) Title is ‘Fridays Are Always Hotter.’ Starts slow, then becomes regular rock song.
7. Zad El Sheib (4:37) Soft rock ballad about grey hair creeping in on a guy.
**8. Bye Bye Azizi (4:01) Lively, instantly likeable soft rock song.
9. Ma Raddatish (4:50) Sounds like Soundgarden.
10. Hada Yakhud Makani (2:33) Weird sounds in intro, slow, picks up with bizarre instruments and noise.
**My picks: 4 and 8 Ramzi Salti
|1.||Ghabeh B'eed||6.||Yum El Jum'a Dayman Ashwab|
|2.||Ana Bakhaf Min El Commitment||7.||Zad El Sheib|
|3.||Fe Nabd Ana Has||8.||Bye Bye Azizi|
|4.||El Makina||9.||Ma Raddatish|
|5.||I'm In Love With Wala Bint||10.||Hada Yakhud Makani|