|Jamar Dawson / Future Glory|
|Add Date:||2013-02-16||Pull Date:||2013-04-21|
|Week Ending:||31 Mar||10 Mar||3 Mar||24 Feb|
|1.||Mar 01, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries 'Lift Jesus Higher!' Pt 2 |
|4.||Nov 29, 2015:||ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Diamonds And Pearls (Feat. Bhudz Legaspi)
|2.||Jun 18, 2017:||ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries presents, "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Leave Home (Remix) (Bonus Track)
|5.||Sep 20, 2015:||ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries presents, "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Hope And Future (Acoustic Version)
|3.||Jun 05, 2016:||ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries presents, "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Hope And Future
|6.||Mar 22, 2015:||ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries presents, "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Jamar Dawson/Future Glory/Catapult|
Future Glory is a project by eclectic artist, Jamar Dawson, about a man who for 3 & a half years has been put into stasis sleep. It's a unique plethora of experimental, indie, hard rock, hip hop, & acoustic with male vocals. Can be compared to Lecrae, Heaven's to Betsy, Stellar Kart, Lil Wayne, & 30 Seconds to Mars. No FCCs. 6, 9, 12, 15 best tracks.
1) 1:55 Intro. track with robot-like voice talking; future-esque scene/scenario.
2) 3:10 Talking future-like intro leading into rapper. Fast tempo with funky,pop-esque beat.
3) 1:35 Nice guitar intro. Male vocals with rock-esque quality. Med/Fast tempo.
4) 2:53 Abrupt singing intro. Male Vocal with rock feel & energized beat. Ends 5 sec. early.
5) 3:51 Funky-pop beat with rap & singing male vocals throughout. Medium tempo.
6) 4:04 Pop-esque feel with clapping noise throughout. Medium/Fast tempo.
7) 4:02 Medium tempo rock with electric guitar. Male vocals. Ends 4 sec. early.
8) 3:14 Cool bell, whistle, beep type noises heavy in the beginning then light throughout. Love relationship song.
9) 3:55 Short talking intro with futuristic beat. Male vocals with low-key drum beat. Ends 3 sec. early.
10) 3:51 Short talking intro with female robotic voice. Male regular vocals throughout. Serene pop-esque beat. Medium tempo. Ends 3 sec. early.
11) 2:38 Medium/fast tempo. Heavy drum down beat. Low-key house party groove.
12) 4:19 Short talking intro. Fast tempo with dance party feel. Ends 3 seconds early.
13) 4:33 Medium tempo with hiphop beat. Ends 4 seconds early.
14) 2:02 Fast tempo with crunk/dance party quality (bonus track).
15) 4:09 Fast tempo merges in and out of medium. Totally dance music! (bonus track).
Reviewed by Ebony Isaac of Lift Jesus Higher.