|Album:||Flower Lane, The||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Domino Recording Company|
|Add Date:||2013-04-06||Pull Date:||2013-06-09|
|Week Ending:||Jun 9||Jun 2||May 26||May 19||May 12||May 5||Apr 28||Apr 21|
|1.||Feb 01, 2023:||Early Riser
Ivy Covered House, International Date Line
|4.||Aug 17, 2017:||moodswings
The Flower Lane
|2.||Jul 22, 2021:||Gurlz RuLe (rebroadcast from Apr 10, 2013)
|5.||Jun 01, 2017:||Music for Misfits
|3.||May 03, 2018:||Sound Landscapes
|6.||Apr 27, 2017:||Music for Misfits
RIYL: Real Estate, Destroyer, Ariel Pink, Atlas Sound, Woods
1. Washed-out guitar with chill vocals. Very relaxed.
2. Title track. Slower tempo, a bit more serious tone. Great string accompaniment.
*3. Strummy 70’s retro vibe with soft vocals and sunny melodies. Standout guitar and sax solos.
4. Big bouncy riffs, rolling piano. Blistering 1-minute guitar solo at the end.
*5. Deadpan vocals, shimmering guitars, steady percussion.
*6. Excellent layered instrumentation with delicious synth and glam-rock guitar. Bouncy bass and washed out vocals.
7. Midtempo with beautiful female vox courtesy of Madeline Follin of Cults.
8. Instrumental. Lots of chill distorted guitars, and zany retro synth.
*9. Dream collaboration track featuring Jess Farkas (Future Shuttle and Daniel Lopatin (Oneohtrix Point Never) on synth. Definitely one of the album standouts.
10. Strummy acoustic guitars, woozy guitar riffs panning back and forth. Vocals are a little iffy, but there’s lots of cool stuff going on with delay pedals.
|1.||Ivy Covered House||6.||Assistant Director|
|2.||The Flower Lane||7.||Sedan Magic|
|3.||Under Cover||8.||International Date Line|
|4.||Timothy Shy||9.||Letter Of Intent|
|5.||Planet Phrom||10.||Academy Avenue|