|Kaden, Mathias / Tentakle Ep|
|Artist:||Kaden, Mathias||Added:||Mar 2013|
|Add Date:||2013-04-28||Pull Date:||2013-06-30||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Jun 30||May 5|
|1.||Jun 27, 2013:||Schlepping Cobalt |
|4.||Mar 30, 2013:||The Big Love Show |
|2.||May 01, 2013:||Minding The Gap - May Day edition |
|5.||Mar 25, 2013:||The Big Love Show |
Troija, Demence, Pitched
|3.||Apr 30, 2013:||The Big Love Show |
Kaden, Matthias: Tentakle EP Label: Desolat |
Matthias Kaden is a big name in the techno world, and I had the pleasure of attending a party in which he blew my ears apart with big huge crushing beats. This release reflects his no-holds-barred style - hard-hitting house & techno that ranges from the groovy & psychedelic to the punishing. The standout is "Pitched" (#1), but "Demence" (#4) is very good and "Propeller" (#5) is also hard-hitting. Great stuff!
1. Pitched (7:55): Slammin' tech-house banger that proclaims, "I'm here to get you high". This track does just that, brings you to peaks of intensity with big hard-hitting beats, then drops these percussive breaks like the floor falling below you. Simply awesome.
2. Troija (6:35): A funky bumpin' house track that is percussive, stripped-down, and very groovy.
3. FX-Tool-01 (1:06): Assorted kit of DJ effects, noises for you to mix with.
4. Demence (7:17): Crazy, manic, bumpin' acid-house. Stripped down for your dancing pleasure. Slammin' beats, dirty!!!
5. Propeller (6:49): Tech-house grinder with a galloping bass beat that is so deep and rolls all over. The distinction on this track is a crazy dub percussion effect that goes in & out. A banger for sure!
6. FX-Tool-02 (1:05): Assorted kit of DJ effects, noises for you to mix with.