|Add Date:||2013-05-05||Pull Date:||2013-07-08||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Jul 7||Jun 30||May 26||May 19||May 12|
|1.||Mar 23, 2017:||Reckless Burning
|4.||Jul 05, 2013:||Tunes
|2.||Mar 04, 2017:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
You Wouldn't Know It
|5.||Jul 03, 2013:||Meow After Midnight
|3.||Jan 01, 2014:||Top 30 X of 2013 part i
|6.||Jun 23, 2013:||feral pop frenzy
1. (1:57) stark, frigid, subtle guitar drone intro
2. (5:29) monotonous shoegaze with a steady beat, post-rocky acid-washed guitars with some great psychedelic solos throughout. Ethereal, layered vocals occasionally enter the mix.
3. (3:05) throbbing pulse, breathy blizzard goddess vox, more of an Alcest vibe here
4. (3:19)**** swirling, dreamy, hypnotic drone. So incredibly lovely, you’ll want to keep the tissues nearby.
5. (4:25)* jangly post-rock swirl of a song, vocals and beat eventually become more pronounced than we’d expect. drifting, melancholy basslines and some more sweet guitar.
6. (5:34) mystical plod, guitar absent for the first half, crescendos into something… but still falls a bit short of the expectations it sets up in the end.
7. (5:49)** perfect for walking through a blizzard—a slow jangly plod slowly emerges out of some guitar drone, breathy vocals carried by some really majestic, almost bluesy guitar solos.
8. (2:14) gently oscillating ambient
9. (4:28) slightly more “epic” vibe here, spacey parts build tension in a slightly faster shoegaze plod that combines both genders of vocalists.
10. (2:51) Ambient with gentle guitar strumming, cooing wordless vocals
11. (6:19) prominent drumbeat (possibly programmed?) over monotonous jangly guitar, eventually the searing guitar leads come back, but it’s nothing you haven’t heard before by now.
|1.||Wendy 2||6.||You Wouldn't Know It|
|2.||Scattered In The Wind||7.||Ex Mass|
|5.||Zombie Regrets||10.||Prisms And The Nature Of Light|
|11.||Bottom Of A Well|